We provide advice in specifying test requirements for the best results. We offer development of test concepts and test specifications according to your needs. Our decades of experience in failure investigation of mechanical components enable us to design load situations and measuring points as efficiently as possible.
We carry out extensive failure analysis including sampling, metallography, testing and interpretation. You will receive a court-proof documentation of the results.
- Development of test concepts and test specifications
- Component strength calculation for linear elastic and elastic-plastic deformations
- Influence of temperature field, thermal residual stresses, natural oscillations
- Calculation of elastic buckling, fatigue behaviour and service life evaluation
- Verification of static and dynamic loads
- Fracture mechanical investigations and calculations of crack growth behaviour and fracture toughness
- Assessment of the load-bearing capacity and remaining useful life of pre-damaged components
- Advice on material selection
- Welding consultation
- Inspection services
Contact our expert Walter Prohazka - email@example.com