Research and development
The pooling of scientific expertise with practical experience in materials engineering and mechanical engineering makes TVFA a strong partner with research and development support for technology companies and engineering firms as well as operators and manufacturers of technical products.
In addition to tests and accreditations, we also carry out research and development projects for our customers and partners. And we do so to the highest standards, with optimum results.
The pooling of the theoretical and practical knowledge of experts from TU Wien with TÜV AUSTRIA serves to support you in all matters concerning materials application and design – from standard tests to complex research projects.
- Behaviour of materials under dynamic stresses
- Wheel-to-rail contact, as well as causal research on wheel and rail fractures
- Development of test equipment, e.g. for non-destructive test methods
- Material development of fibre-reinforced expanded polystyrene
- Damage prevention and analysis
- Development in the field of fibre composite materials
- Measurement of physical
- quantities for prototype components in the laboratory or in test operation
- Determination of mechanical-technological material characteristics for precise FEM simulation